Read the title again. Take a mental snapshot. I do a lot of things in life to accommodate people. I am willing to go out of my way for someone 99% of the time. The other 1% is when someone thinks my breastfeeding, the act of FEEDING MY CHILD, has anything to do with them.… Continue reading I don’t care if my breastfeeding makes you uncomfortable.
New mom here. Over 6 months in and I have faced some harsh truths already. There are so many things you hear about being a Mom. I fully expected to be living my best mom life with my baby who slept perfectly every night while I made my husband a home cooked meal and guzzled… Continue reading 5 ‘Mom Myths’ that are totally true.
6 months. Half of a year. 26(ish) weeks. 182 days. That's how old my baby is. That is how long I have been breastfeeding. A task that I never even wanted to try. A task I did not think I could do. I have been doing for 6 months. Everyday. No breaks....unless you count pumping… Continue reading Sapphire…..Boobs?